Blue BlackBerry Z10 spotted; BlackBerry 10 invades MLB telecast
Considering that Toronto is the favorite to win the American League East this year after fleecing the Miami Marlins in a huge off-season deal, viewership of the ads should be high enough to help move a decent number of units of the, ahem, Zed 10.
source: LIL'E, BlackBerryOS, via BerryReview (1), (2)
3. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
they really need to stop calling it blackberry...
7. jonneyh (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
I want the blue one. I just got fed up with my black one
8. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Took long enough to report this story. Talked to my BlackBerry rep Friday and he said this was a custom job and not from BlackBerry. Don't know though!
12. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Tell your rep that Blackberry is garbage. And to deliver a note to that idiot Thorsten to close the doors!
9. kabilan.ravi (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Following same strategy of Nokia. But It's cool...
11. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry please just die already. Nobody wants this crap. Take a hint Thorsten your done!
13. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
And why does this have your panty all knotted up?