Blue Arctic Samsung Galaxy S4 comes exclusively to Best Buy in the U.S. on November 14th
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2013, 22:56 posted on
Next Thursday, Best Buy is going to launch an exclusive variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4; the flagship Android model will be available in Blue Arctic from Best Buy's website. It will also be offered at the "Samsung Experience" shops that can be found in 1400 Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile locations = The device will be offered for customers of Verizon, AT&T and Sprint....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JMartin22 (Posts: 1245; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
What's the point of all these color variants if they come out over half a year later after the phone itself? I kind of want these choices to choose from before I buy the color I'm going to be bound to.
5. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
I feel ya. The disappointed you feel when you buy something a certain color, then a better color comes out. Its like (-_-) really?
6. JSONI12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Only reason i would even consider buying this phone if it was triband/s800
8. makio9 (Posts: 47; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
There is s business reason for themselves behind every move that they make. I'm assuming it's to keep sales going.
2. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I am having this colour for S4.
This is the best colour for S4 ..
3. remtothemax (Posts: 239; Member since: 02 May 2012)
i feel like the galaxy s4 slow down is really just samsung iphoneizing, i guess you could say. not that it is like the iphone, but now that the series has a serious following everybody upgrades when the new one comes out and then holds off until the next somewhat predictable refresh in the spring.
4. LiyanaBG (Posts: 377; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
samsung messed it up its old this phone already who wants a new color now?
7. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
...so when is the PINK Note3 coming out?
10. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
When is the GOLD S4 and Note 3 coming out? LOL
9. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
My white S4 is amazing! By far the best phone I ever had. S4 sales will rise again during holiday seasons. Still the best all around phone on the market in my opinion. Sure the G2 and N5 have SD800 but they don't have removable batteries and that is a automatic disqualification in MY book. Samsung is BEAST...