Bloomberg reaffirms iPad mini October release
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 06:49 posted on
The iPad mini will be released in October with a 7.85-inch screen, smaller than the 9.7-inch one on the original iPad…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I can see more cannibalising the larger iPads market than actually creating itself its own division,albeit theyre will be the intial sales surge from crazed ifans and ifans who already own the current ipad but will also buy this in order to have say they have the 'next' apple device.Also at around 1.8 inches or so in difference its not exactly that much smaller in size than the original.
2. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Whatever. Absolutely lost interest in Apple. It is always all the same, just little smaller or taller, or fatter, then again thinner.
7. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Just like Blackberry, remember??? Eventually even ifans will realize they are throwing their money away, and that owning an Apple product is really not as much of a status symbol as it once was. Then Apple will be in trouble, and go the way of RIM...
3. kombinatonz (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Apple will be losing market share because of other competitors. Apple products are based on popularity mainly in the USA. Overall they will loose market share like blackberryand even motorola razor...yeah I'm going far back because the market is based on popularity.
5. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Have a bunch of money lying around? Already have the new iPad? Well you better put on your hipster glasses and go get yourself the new iPad Mini !!
6. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Like i care. Windows 8 tabs all the way. you will wither and die soon apple.
8. eman99 (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
wrong let there be a flood ---- a flood of android tablets the green army marches on
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2732; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
perhaps but there's also a flood of unsold android tablets.