Bloomberg: Nokia Windows Phone 8 smartphones coming at Nokia World
0. phoneArena 06 Aug 2012, 03:59 posted on
Nokia will announce new Windows Phone 8 smartphones at Nokia World. That’s no huge surprise…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
2013,RISING YEAR FOR NOKIA WITH WINDOWS PHONE 8
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol you're the one who wake up lolol
33. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
your username makes you sound like a lesbian spy.
3. mmalik03 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Man can't wait for the Nokia windows phone... I am a nokia fan for a very long time, so hope that the wait is worth it.
5. iWorld (Posts: 85; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Go buy Nokia with Symbian OS. WP8 is gonna be super flop
22. mmalik03 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Already have one. U know that if WP8 flops, then nokia fails. And with all the recent leaks of WP8, it would even patch up all the missing features that we symbian users are used to. So i am down for buying a WP8 nokia phone.
6. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
+1 to that , even I am postponing my mobile buying decision for the launch of wp8
17. StreetNerd (Posts: 738; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
go buy an overpriced iphone, good for you =)
23. haseebzahid (Posts: 1848; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
oh another Ifools anound here . hey dont like nokia then stop bullying nokia post go to ur own iphone stuff
25. JessJess (unregistered)
Same I really want to see what WP8 devices have to offer.
8. jtech (Posts: 101; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
word on the street over at WMPoweruser is some tipster said Nokia might announce the return of the N-Gage powered by windows phone 8 and the Nokia Lumia X with a camera that turns
14. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
com/2012/08/nokia-lumia-x-and-nokia-lumia-n-gage.htmlThe Image Looks weird
13. zacomaco (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
What else could i wish for??"... An awesome nexus device that is 10 times better than the iphone, (which will still have an embarrassingly tiny screen), and a trade in price that is irresistible!
21. -box- (Posts: 3954; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
800/900 design with higher resolution screens, slightly thinner, and a more robust CPU and RAM combo (for the added capabilities of WP8), and a world-beater camera setup would be just fine. More color options, too
24. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 550; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Let's hope that Windows/Nokia can really pull it off this time and get some traction. I love my Lumia.
26. tunde1990 (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
I guess someone missed out the fact that the resources to purchase the devices don't really grow on trees.
27. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Bring this horse to market, Microsoft and Nokia!! It is time to unleash and attack. Get out WP 8, and release models every month. Different form factors, GSM/CDMA, qwerty style, Phablet style, smaller than 4", give some choices.
Basically, by the middle of 2013 become the Samsung of WP 8 and support your devices as well as you have your WP 7 phones. Turn around your fortunes and bring WP 8 along for the ride.
And make good on your word to support the WP 7 Lumia's for 18 months. Help people buy with confidence.
Hopefully, Samsung, HTC, and other WP manufacturers will respond with support and options on their WP lineups. Which will make RIM step up their efforts when releasing BB10, which will hopefully cut a little into Android and iPhone sales forcing Google and Apple to step up their games (especially Apple- come on guys, you are starting to rest on your established market.) Ah, choice and competition....
28. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Can't wait for Nokia World on Sept 5!
HTC has already leaked that they'll put out 2 dual-core WP8 devices this year, a high-end model with a high res screen and mid-range one with a 480x800 screen. But they'll reserve their WP8 flagship for next year: a quad-core device!
29. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
And Sammy has at least 2 devices- a high end dual-core with the same screen as their GS3, and a mid-range model. Also, the rumors of a Note for WP are still swirling. Could be a great year for WP 8....
30. BigDaddyA (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Given the shared kernel between Window's phones and desktops/tablets, they have a huge edge over Android all together, and Apple, when the user does not also have a Mac. As a PC user who also owns an iPhone, I'll drop the fruit and head right over to Windows Phone as long as it lives up to any of this hype. The only real question for me will be whether I go with the Nokia or the Samsung. Leaning Nokia, given it's sturdier hardware. Samsung phones feel far too cheap these days.
31. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
uhg... i hate android... sorry but if windows phone offers best...