Bloomberg: Galaxy S5 might be priced lower than usual, coming with sharper 5.2" display, and a larger battery
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2014, 14:59 posted on
Citing "a person with direct knowledge of the matter," Bloomberg pins the screen size of the upcoming Galaxy S5 to be 5.2 inches - no ifs, buts or maybes. That's a tad larger than the panel of the S4, and a diagonal that's been bandied about numerous time before in other leaks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
52. Jalil (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Hope to see camera low light improvements and performance.
53. giri.1131 (Posts: 21; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
The galaxy s5 will rule the first half of the year but am waiting for the note 4 cause that will be even better and my note 3 is keeping life simple for me right now :)
- - A very happy note 3 user
57. predateur (Posts: 10; Member since: 18 Feb 2014)
We haven't heard over and over again for the last couple of years. Then every quarter they sell the double the smartphones of anyone else, and your but hurt double.