Blockbuster to sell phones in its physical stores
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 21:36 posted on
Dish Networks Chairman Charlie Egren has an idea of what to do with all of those Blockbuster Video stores that Dish acquired; he wants to turn the stores into a smartphone retailer; the company has 850 brick and mortar units left...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CWBAlfredo (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Why not start selling Coffee and donuts while they're at it
2. Isaiah-54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I can see it now: "America runs on Blockbuster"
3. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I don't c how this article focuses on Blockbuster selling phones in its physical stores.
4. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
< SARCASM > Obviously a fake story. There are no Blockbuster stores anymore < / SARCASM >
5. xtroid2k (Posts: 314; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I don't see this panning out. There are so many wireless solutions already available that I honestly think the market is saturated with wireless solutions direct and indirect dish is grabbing at straws to live and blockbuster is still on life support. I wish them luck but I really dont see both companies lasting one tradional wireless contract.
6. mydi.maus (unregistered)
is it a renting phone?make sure you rewind after return,..lol
7. xtroid2k (Posts: 314; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Frigin blockbuster man. Im still in shock. So yeah I'll a GSIII, popcorn and a copy of old yeller. I also will rent a VCR with auto reverse. Lol
10. mfdfire15 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
and why not have another carrier bundle with Blockbuster like Redbox did with Verizon