Blockbuster to sell phones in its physical stores
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Dec 2012, 21:36
Dish Networks Chairman Charlie Egren has an idea of what to do with all of those Blockbuster Video stores that Dish acquired; he wants to turn the stores into a smartphone retailer; the company has 850 brick and mortar units left...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CWBAlfredo posted on 05 Dec 2012, 21:56 4 0
Why not start selling Coffee and donuts while they're at it
3. Nadr1212 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 22:35 1 0
I don't c how this article focuses on Blockbuster selling phones in its physical stores.
4. Reluctant_Human posted on 05 Dec 2012, 22:47 1 0
< SARCASM > Obviously a fake story. There are no Blockbuster stores anymore < / SARCASM >
5. xtroid2k posted on 05 Dec 2012, 22:57 2 0
I don't see this panning out. There are so many wireless solutions already available that I honestly think the market is saturated with wireless solutions direct and indirect dish is grabbing at straws to live and blockbuster is still on life support. I wish them luck but I really dont see both companies lasting one tradional wireless contract.
6. mydi.maus posted on 05 Dec 2012, 23:28 0 0
is it a renting phone?make sure you rewind after return,..lol
7. xtroid2k posted on 06 Dec 2012, 00:11 0 0
Frigin blockbuster man. Im still in shock. So yeah I'll a GSIII, popcorn and a copy of old yeller. I also will rent a VCR with auto reverse. Lol
10. mfdfire15 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:04 0 0
and why not have another carrier bundle with Blockbuster like Redbox did with Verizon