BlackBerry's new BBX name might have started legal problems for RIM
0. phoneArena 21 Oct 2011, 01:11 posted on
The new BBX name that RIM is calling its all-in-one OS for smartphones and tablets is giving RIM a legal headache; it seems that BASIS International has a cross platform development language called BBx and has vowed to protect its trademark...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. vijaysivakula (Posts: 174; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
I think they should call their version of the OS as BerryX (pronounced "Berrix"). Sounds nice and is catchy.
3. Cyd07 (Posts: 83; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
INcredible that they did not see it / take it in account. Why not keeping QNX ? BBX is more linked to Blackberry, but still..
4. iankellogg (Posts: 155; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I like how they try to claim they aren't in the same business. They are, they are both tech companies dealing with smart phones and they will be affected. RIMjob has to be running on reserves now, considering how dumb they are.
5. corporateJP (Posts: 2234; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
The people at RIM fell off the bus, and hard.