BlackBerry will update ‘all existing PlayBooks’ to BB10
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 11:11 posted on
BlackBerry’s chief executive Thorsten Heins has just confirmed that ‘all existing PlayBooks’ will get updated to BlackBerry 10…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1126; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Those old playbooks just got more valuable
4. soldiernation (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I still wish I could've been able to get one. Better than Samsung's support.
5. stychill (unregistered)
I'm waiting on my playbook to be delivered, hopefully the OS update isn't too far behind its arrival
6. StreetNerd (Posts: 762; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
yea im thinking of buying a playbook also 64GB for 170 euros haha
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5587; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I'm curious to know about existing BB phones. That might be more interesting.
8. jece49 (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
I too have a playbook and like it way better than my wife's ipad. was looking forward to the 10 update months ago, so in anticipation of it, I sold my 16gig and got a 64 incase it took more room. Thanks BlackBerry, I want one of your phones also. I'm on sprint and want the z10........what's with sprint about not getting it. Also wondering if tethering is going to still be included.
9. marchels14 (unregistered)
Im gonna smash it against the wall if its not getting the update. And rim make more apps there is nothing in to the bw store.