BlackBerry wants your help
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2013, 10:37 posted on
BlackBerry is looking for your help. The troubled Canadian handset manufacturer does have a litany of problems, most of which can't be solved by a simple call to arms. But when it comes to adding more emoticons, well that is something that you can help BlackBerry with. On its Facebook page, BlackBerry laid out a whole process for you to submit your personally designed emoticons...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rabidhunter (Posts: 90; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
BB, make an Android emoticon and a phone to go along with it :-p
3. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
I'm gonna draw a nail.
For their coffin of course.
4. mobi_user (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Blackberry improve you customer service. Your service centers in India asks for 10K to repair a 12K phone. Do you realize what rubish you are selling and how you are supporting it.
12. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
12K Rupees is the subsidized price on a multi-year plan no?
13. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Not in India. Here we aren't sold devices with subsidized price with a contract. We have option to pay in emi through credit or debit cards or just buy it straight.
5. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
The only help I can offer Blackberry is this:
Go home, Blackberry. You're drunk.
6. Dexxter (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
This is like asking people for a glass of water while your house burns down...
7. tatail (Posts: 232; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Talk about twisting the word.
To begin with, giving an in depth information on BlackBerry's situation is uncalled for.
The idea behind this was to create emotions that customers wants, not just add random emotions to increase their profile.
I thought it was something positive, but this article makes it sound that BlackBerry is desperate in need of ideas for emotions.. That is just sad..
9. H3Drvr (Posts: 26; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
They should look at all the meme's and use them as a basis for emoticons. I'd like to see a "U mad bro" emoticon. lol
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 1866; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Ok Blackberry here's my emoticon submission = DX
11. ChafedBanana (Posts: 363; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have a Blackberry Z10. Thank god it's not my primary phone. It's not even my auxiliary phone. It is my auxiliary phone's auxiliary phone. That's a good thing too because the phone is a P.O.S. It's absolutely terrible.
14. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
good to know that Blackberry have their priorities sorted
15. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1066; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
getting the userbase involved saying we listen keeps the users with BB for a while :)
16. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
everybody i know who used to use blackberry (almost religiously) has now jumped ship to android. Im surprised that they still even have any users left (apart from government depts that still use them)