BlackBerry updates its Facebook app for BB10 with News-feed sorting, Emoji support, and more
And that's about it! As always, the app is free, and can be downloaded from BlackBerry world, or simply updated on your 'Berry.
Download: BlackBerry 10
3. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Why comment if you have nothing constructive to say?
2. greyhulk (Posts: 116; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
The 5 people who have Blackberry devices will be thrilled!
4. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Don't be such an idiot. Millions of people own a BlackBerry. Troll elsewhere.
11. rromerof (Posts: 31; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
And you are exaggerating with 5, I think the users would be even less. (sorry for my english)
13. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
See comment #4. And if you're going to bash something on a site that is predominantly in the English language, then you should take the time to learn the English language first.
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 472; Member since: 27 May 2012)
This update for BB10. That has a market share extremely low, even if it compared to BBOS
6. ddavis7387 (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
i'm updating mines now. I have a Z30 and used to have a Z10, I also have a Nexus 5. I like the Nexus but the Z30 is still my go to phone. I understand all of the Blackberry hate that goes on, its easier for people to pile on thats all. Being as though their market share is so low i'm almost sure that the haters haven't owned a BB10 device
7. hassoups (Posts: 274; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
I really love the bb10 OS, I just wish they would've released it earlier and more polished at launch. It's all about first impressions these days.
8. ddavis7387 (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
right its a great OS it makes me mad that nobody knows how good it is. But today its not about whats good or bad, if you advertise well enough you can get ahead.
9. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
True. One thing that BlackBerry needs is a better marketing team. Another thing that seems to make or break an OS is app quantity. The more apps a platform has, the more consumers seem to want your product, whether the OS is good or not. BB10 is a great OS, but lots of consumers tend to stay away due to the perceived app gap, not even knowing that BB10 devices are able to download Android APK's over the air and run Android apps.