BlackBerry to offer Secure Work Space for iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 12:01 posted on
BlackBerry is taking its expertise in the enterprise and offering solutions to iOS and Android users; BlackBerry Secure Work Space will be managed through BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and will launch in June giving those with iOS and Android secured client applications like email, calendar, contacts, memos, secure browsing and document editing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Why bother about bb if the S4 is around the corner? Ain't nobody got time for BB
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Bb is certainly overshadowed by Samsung
Bb z10 is also to expensive for its specs
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Your comments are off-topic. It says Blackberry will now be offering software to Android and iOS. Perhaps another nail in the coffin?
5. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
Lol, you got thumb down for saying the right thing. Kids these days can't even read title just throwing what they want yo say in every article. That make phonearena comments less informative but must bear it because those fanboys who gain web traffic for this site
6. jroc74 (Posts: 5595; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea....I think BB is starting to see the writing on the wall.
Offering that like MS if offering Office to Android and iOS means more money for them overall....but it gives their platform one less strength.