BlackBerry to announce Q2 earnings on September 27th
0. phoneArena 08 Sep 2013, 00:37 posted on
BlackBerry has announced that the Canadian handset manufacturer will report its fiscal second quarter earnings on September 27th; the results will be announced at 8am EDT, a good 90 minutes before the opening bell rings on Wall Street. BlackBerry has supposedly started the process of selling the company with the goal of closing the deal with the winning bidder no later than November...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sarb009 (Posts: 301; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
The title should be, " BlackBerry to announce Q2 losses on September 27th. "
2. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
jealous? they still earned 100s of millions more than you did :p
4. sarb009 (Posts: 301; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I reffered to their profits or losses, not earnings. And they might have earned more than you too IF u are not apple or samsung :)
7. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
not closed minded as you thought. apple and samsung can go eat each other. i dont like either. just an android fan who like all of its manufacture, unless if they are suborn .
3. rdemon (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
C'mon Samsung. Buy this company and set out for world domination.
5. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Only time will tell how long BB can survive..... :(
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Until around November-ish. Their stated goal was to have completed the process of selling themselves to the highest bidder by November. I am wondering what their plan B is if the offers they receive are lower than they want? Are they going to just go out of business and declare a liquidating dividend? Or?
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
They are making sales (earnings). Just not enough to cover the costs involved. Therefore, they report net losses each quarter.