BlackBerry thinking about a new BlackBerry 10 tablet after all
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 11:07 posted on
After initially rejecting the idea of a new BlackBerry 10 tablet, CEO Thorsten Heins seems to have given the matter another thought and in recent days has said that the company is now thinking about building a new tablet to be powered by BlackBerry 10; the talk at headquarters in Waterloo is how to make a tablet that integrates with other screens...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 661; Member since: 27 May 2012)
People used to buy Playbook with $150.
It is really very nice device with stylish design. But, terribly, apps support is really bad and the browser is quite fruitless.
Any BB tablet 10 higher than $300 would be epic fail and sell worse than the current Playbook.
When RIM made huge discount on the Playbook, it simply killed its Tablet's future.
8. StreetNerd (Posts: 736; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i got the 64GB for 150 euros. i dont care bout app support i just use it for media consumption. i love the HDMI output :D
10. Johnnokia (Posts: 661; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Would you pay $700 for the new 64GB Blackberry Playbook 10?
3. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
This tablet will mostly be aimed at BB fans rather than people who like different operating systems such as Apple or Android. For that matter, i will stick with Android and maybe try out W8 in the future.
13. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Maybe they should open Blackberry Bridge to those Android tablets (apps).
7. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Because anything Blackberry sucks and is useless!
6. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry sucks. Think about closing your doors. The end is near Thorsten...put a fork in it your done!
9. StreetNerd (Posts: 736; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
ok cool story bro... go play somewhere else
15. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nice comment..but I am going to play here. Why would you purchase this crap with all the quality tablets out there.
16. isprobi (Posts: 334; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Just hit your Home button and go somewhere else. The new BlackBerry 10 OS is probably too complicated for you.