BlackBerry slides highlight the accomplishments of the Chen era
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2014, 02:26 posted on
Last November, turnaround artist John Chen took a job that not too many CEOs would have wanted, the top executive post at BlackBerry. Thorsten Heins' short-lived reign as CEO of BlackBerry had just gone down in flames amid a huge write off of unsold BlackBerry Z10 handsets. Without a strong CEO, the company might not survive...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rahul.niks (Posts: 69; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I hope it revives and so does the Nokia, these are veterans and can't just disappear, i hope they will bring the innovations they were famous for,,, all the best
4. tatail (Posts: 225; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
The problem with Nokia is that now they are in the hands of Microsoft and Microsoft steers their ship.
Lets hope they keep the brand alive because Nokia was the alpha phone maker.
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 2431; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
this guy has a smily face and I believe he will bring smile back on black berry's face
3. tatail (Posts: 225; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
He is actually on track to do just that..
Wish him all the luck..
5. meanestgenius (Posts: 2222; Member since: 28 May 2014)
John Chen is definitely on track to making BlackBerry the force it once was. Only, it may be just more on the ENTERPRISE side of mobile, which is fine by me. As long as I can still get my hands on wonderful BB10 devices, I'm good. I don't BlackBerry just being a niche player in the consumer market, and a POWERHOUSE in the enterprise market.
6. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
He will accomplish closing the doors
7. meanestgenius (Posts: 2222; Member since: 28 May 2014)
I wish you would accomplish closing your mouth!
8. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
That's right. He's firing the employee & selling the real estate to ease the breaking out of bb.
9. meanestgenius (Posts: 2222; Member since: 28 May 2014)
That is a thing of the past, yet you still think it's happening? You are delusional.