BlackBerry service outage hits Europe, Middle East and Africa
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:08
Today is the day the iPhone 5 launches, but along with the launch another company that’s suffered a lot from the rise of Apple, Research In Motion, suffered…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:13 10 4
poor RIM, long dead. Hoping for a decent revival with BB10
5. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:32 4 1
Right! I really wanted them to make a solid come back. It seems that now THEY meaning RIM are putting nails in their own coffin.
7. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:33 0 6
their name suits their personality
R.I.M = R.I.P
8. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:39 1 4
more like Epic fail. Your days and OS is gone with Nokia. ios and os rules. Windows bb and others are down.
3. Naitto posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:24 1 3
Yah they’ll go kicking and screaming all the way to the grave yard, instead of just laying down and vanishing.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:32 3 5
pikapowerize will come sooner rather than later ! i bet that
poor rim, go to hell
RIM = RIP
10. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:41 1 4
BB its time to join Android orelse byebye.
12. rusticguy posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:44 1 2
Adding infrastructure or selling them ? BB sucks big time because of trhe forced middleware sales (BES). Absolute crap if i cannot see the sent mails on my mail account on my domain.
13. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:58 1 2
apple is celebrating the iPhone 5 while BlackBerry struggle just for eat
14. downphoenix posted on 21 Sep 2012, 16:27 0 1
I hope RIM figures out a way to avoid situations like this with BB10. The web and email services are tightly integrated with current BB devices, which can have its own advantages, but outages like this really hurt their customers.