BlackBerry scores a deal with German Government, will ship 5,000 Z10s
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2013, 06:54 posted on
BlackBerry might be getting replaced with Androids and iPhones in the U.S. Government and corporations, but to at least partly make up for that…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. apple.bb.htc.sony.nokia.rip (banned) (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Germany will really regret for making this decision
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 1565; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Why? They use their mobile for actually business, they don't sit on their ass to watch netflix or play games
2. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
only few more millions left to catch up on Samsung and Apple.
nearly there guys!
4. donfem (Posts: 554; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
The journey to a million miles starts with one.... Wise words don't you think?
3. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Because Blackberry CEO he is from Germany (Hitler boy)
7. Bernoulli (Posts: 1565; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Haha and when it's released in Mexico, traditional BlackBerry Country, BlackBerry will have surpassed many competitors lol
8. Gawain (Posts: 372; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
10. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
blackberry is nearly un crack-able. its secure, efficient, and plain works.
i have yet to find a modern phone with a better speaker phone found in the old blackberry bold.