BlackBerry owners treated to an exclusive Nicki Minaj concert
0. phoneArena 21 Jul 2012, 17:24 posted on
Hey, didn’t she just perform a big shindig in Times Square to promote the Nokia Lumia 900? Yes she did, but she also got busted tweeting about it from her BlackBerry. Well, it looks like this time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5559; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
she tweeted about this from her Lumia after the show. xD
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Nicki Minaj? Okay, got it. Never buy Blackberry.
4. muhsen (Posts: 245; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
despite the fact that i own a nokia, but i have to admit nicki is stuck with losers. lol
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
but RIM and nokia can afford..nicki will be the one that will make them famous again...
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
haha LOL, yup that was from my country... for her.. blackberry and and nokia all the same... she forgot that she was promoting nokia but tweeted on her berry phone!
here in the philippines, globe's current line up consists of these blackberrry phones.. they want user to experience bbm.. but their usual line up consists of samsung phone..and the only nokia is x2-05 and lumia 800 then the iphones (still offering 3gs)
i was planning to go for a galaxy y duos for my mom but they deleted it just for blackberry!!
phonearena the concert happen days ago... why post now?
7. theBankRobber (Posts: 645; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Black berry and Nicky have the same thing in common, both are confused on what to do with them selves. Nickys music is a mix of pop and rap, what pure garbage is half her CD pop bsb songs and the other half gangster rap . Black berry needs to put out their BB10 alpha phone. I would deff give up my Photon for that, but really, will they make the change? Only time will tell .
8. Planterz (Posts: 694; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Treated...or punished? Blackberry owners suffer enough without having to be subjected to a Nicki Minaj show.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5559; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Lil Kim was like the Apple of Female Rappers there for a minute. Nicki came in and started killing the game and Lil Kim got all nasty about it and started calling her out like an immature brat and saying that she copied her style. you can look it up. it was really stupid.
19. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 71; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
.....no one cares about lil kim anymore ...lil kim is dead....where u been at?
20. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 71; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
sorry i meant to put this as a reply for @InspectorGadget80
11. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
heyy. a free concert after having a phone on contract worth almost 10$ a month is worth it. :)) That's from our country HAHA
12. tedkord (Posts: 4507; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
What was second prize? Two Nicki Minaj concerts?
15. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
When I saw the ad of this on the television, I actually thought only around 2,000 would fall for it... Anyways, Nicki Minaj = not worth it.
16. networkdood (Posts: 6261; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Ummm, Nicki Manaj? Well, now I will never buy a Blackberry....
17. joey18 (Posts: 513; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Idk my android phone guive me tickets too justin beber so nicky no thank you outside my house get free concerts and free stolen wallets and cellphones