BlackBerry outages expanding to North America
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2011, 14:16 posted on
Blackberries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India and parts of South America have been experiencing service outages and now those issues seem to be expanding into North America as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DonMateo28 (unregistered)
I love Blackberry to death but please to end up like Palm and force me to go to these other devices i so happily choose not to do.
2. DonMateo28 (unregistered)
I meant please don't end up like Palm
10. iammikelizardo (unregistered)
good luck then...
it would be a though year for you ahead...
3. NewPlayer (unregistered)
In Dominican Republic we have been suffering BB service outage since late last night. This one is really going to hit hard on an almost capsized RIM.
4. ljfresh (unregistered)
we've been down since last night in Trinidad --> wtf RIM
6. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Possibly the signs of an upcoming death of RIM?
11. iammikelizardo (unregistered)
their expensive devices were crippled like a stupid year 2000 phone that can't do anything at all.
7. Gowless (unregistered)
pissed off customers all day in colorado......thanks RIM
8. Fallin (Posts: 54; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
One of our user's where I work in Phoenix is affected.
9. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
No Problems here :D
I hope I don't wake up with my phone not working tho -.-