BlackBerry officially responds to T-Mobile's mailer (UPDATE: T-Mobile answers with free shipping)
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2014, 19:06 posted on
You might recall the mailer that T-Mobile sent out last week, looking to see if its customers sporting a BlackBerry handset would want to swap it for the Apple iPhone 5s. BlackBerry fans were upset at first, especially since T-Mobile no longer carries BlackBerry handsets in its stores. And online, only the BlackBerry Curve 9315, a refurbished Curve 9315 and a refurbished BlackBerry Q10 is available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. silencer271 (Posts: 166; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
woot 100 people are angry.. and no one cares.
9. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
CLEARLY, more than 100 people were angry...you f---ing trolls have NO LIFE...
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Apparently you care enough to post about it, and don't be retarded, there's well more than 100 people who are still sporting a blackberry handset
13. Finalflash (Posts: 1728; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Well to be honest, on a regular market share chart the BB users are now less than the margin of error, and on a somewhat smaller carrier like T-mobile, it might actually be 100.
14. KIANO (Posts: 67; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Try open wider your eyes. A lot more than that. Try visit Jakarta. You'll be surprised.
2. papss (unregistered)
Haha!! I agree... It was a pretty scummy move by crypt keeper John.
4. papss (unregistered)
He is busy making 80's corny horror films.
5. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
I'm starting to like Blackberry, I like underdogs.
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I moved from a Galaxy Note 2 to a blackberry z10, typing this from it, and will never get another Sammy phone ever
16. tech2 (Posts: 2041; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
lol.....other way round for me. After using Swype I can never go back.
27. Bernoulli (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
You might like the flick feature on the blackberry z10 btw that's how I just typed this, even the btw
17. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8260; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm starting to believe you're living in a lie since you apparently just had a 1020....
26. Bernoulli (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
So if we follow your logic, a person can't have more than one phone at a time. Come on man you know I work at t-mobile where having two phones is like having mcdonald's once a week - common
6. Kishin (Posts: 600; Member since: 30 May 2013)
I think they could do better, release a 5'' with the latest specs and prove T-mobile wrong by reaching the same ground the iPhone 5s has..Yes BB software is pretty creative..especially the bb hub..
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2307; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Ball is in T-Mobile's court now. Will they offer BB phones for their customers, or at least offer them at fair prices? And speaking of prices, ball is in Blackberry's court there, since Im sure as a supplier, T-mobile's probably already pricing them pretty low (much lower than the other carriers I've noticed).
8. Johnnokia (Posts: 515; Member since: 27 May 2012)
T-Mobile is offering free expedited shipping for cellphones they are not selling anymore.
11. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
This offer is a crap...a slap in the face to BlackBerry users on T-Mobile...
15. AfterShock (Posts: 2800; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I find this little in way of making up for their actions.
Not sure what course to suggest but I also find this rather rude of them.
18. tenzin (Posts: 85; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Also said this important thing 'And for our loyal customers on the T-Mobile network, know that we have an offer in the works designed especially for you.'
19. tenzin (Posts: 85; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
I personally switched from android to BlackBerry and honestly saying that BlackBerry is better then Droid
. I owned 10 highends by Android and one mistake with wp so I think I can say that also we have ios in family that seems a little childish to me..
22. Zeeya (Posts: 193; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
:) bb10 is so great... i just cant believe why the hell the market share is so low... and dont tell me its because of lack of apps... isnt the OS also important those days?
21. verty (Posts: 105; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Yes I personally think it rude and highly zombish of T mobile in doing what they did. Till tomorrow I still don't see the unnecessary hype with the iPhone. Okay you say it broke new ground....... when it was a blatant copycat. Since then nothing mega. And like I always say I will not use my money to buy a product that will control me and dictate to me. I ain't no zombie....
23. Zeeya (Posts: 193; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
before trolling.. try blackberry 10 first... its awesome!
24. Deadeye37 (Posts: 78; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Free expidited shipping for Blackberry handsets. Shows that they're sorry for their mess up, and only puts them out $100 total. Good job T-mo
25. ninjahero (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
BB10 is actually really cool. I would have liked a back button but I'm sure gestures aren't terrible after a while.
28. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry don't work the fan base was only 10 people. Other people get real phones. Nobody wants your junk any longer.