BlackBerry nabs Alicia Keys, Neil Gaiman, and Robert Rodriguez for "Keep Moving" campaign
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 14:45 posted on
Given the amount of money that Microsoft has been throwing at celebrities to be in commercials, it probably shouldn't be a surprise that BlackBerry is aiming to do the same thing, but is actually pushing it a bit farther. With the new "Keep Moving Projects" campaign for BlackBerry 10, celebrities (and artists) Alicia Keys, Neil Gaiman, and Robert Rodriguez have all been recruited to help push BlackBerry 10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Smart move by Blackberry..
if they were REALLY SMART they would of made a deal with Alicia Keys AND Swizz Beatz and used the music, fashion and FAMILY all in 1 shot....
THINK ABOUT IT.... #ThumbsUp to BLackberry tho
7. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Uh yeeaaahh! ! Alicia Keys "Girl On Fire " is my favorite song, EVAHH....
2. blackice214 (Posts: 163; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
In the beginning when the video starts and says "when the right people" i thought it said when the white people haha.
8. Secondhead (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
your comment make me laugh, hahahaha #LOL
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
nice one, so its jessica alba in WP, alicia keys on BB10, james franco on samsung's android..
well i love jessica alba and alicia keys! so its just perfect!
6. DerryAhmad (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 May 2012)
This is a nice move by Blackberry. And it seems like Alicia Keys is very committed.