BlackBerry makes another terrible music video celebrating BlackBerry 10
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 17:44 posted on
Last September, a few members of then Research in Motion’s business development, developer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Meanwhile ... Nokia has deadmau5 playing HUGE light show performances in London.
7. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
haha.. exactly! Where's Alicia Keys when Blackberry needs her?
2. marchels14 (unregistered)
This is the worst song + an advertisement ever.im so not proud now of owning a blacberry device.if i was ever.
4. lonestrider (Posts: 85; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
at last... you realize that... thanks to that song?
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5263; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The song + advertisement is not bad at all, why Maxwell R. and you have the same opinion?
6. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
It's so cheesy and cringy, almost cheesier than the Samsung reveal trailers.
8. Trex95 (Posts: 543; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
They should hire Justin bieber cause BB 90% of the user teens.
10. isprobi (Posts: 193; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Doesn't anybody have a sense of humor anymore? If BlackBerry had wanted this to be taken totally seriously they would have hired true well known professionals to play and produce this. I think it's meant to be a bit of light hearted fun. The new BlackBerry is not business suit serious anymore because the customers they want to attract extend beyond that.