BlackBerry lets go 120 Waterloo employees from product and technology teams
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2014, 04:17 posted on
Although BlackBerry fans are happy with how CEO John Chen has been handling the company, the same probably can't be said about the 120 Waterloo workers that lost their jobs at the company this week. The employees were part of BB's product development and wireless technology teams...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 956; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Well, I hope the Z3 is available at all
2. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The worst part is this is just one of many other job cuts to come.
3. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Apple and Android's duopoly will only saturate the market while consumers will obviously lose. I hope that BB will come back from the ashes. Competition is good.
5. Liveitup (Posts: 1754; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Sorry to see BB struggle. Thorsten Heins destroyed that company, Blackberry should have adopted the WP platform when Microsoft approached them, they would have been a major player in a growing platform.
6. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Z10 I am keeping. Think I will frame it. Sold the Q.
9. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
I just wish you would decline to comment! Enough already, troll....
10. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Yet you still continue to comment on my posts you fool. Ignore them if you do not like them.
11. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
I'll comment as long as you keep posting these anal comments, b***h a$$. Don't like it? I could care less, idiot.
8. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Two BB phones are scheduled to be released in 2014: The entry level Z3 for 1H and the premium Q20 for 2H. Forget the Q20, that's not going to sell a lot just like the Z30 so the last great hope is the Z3 which might sell because of it's price point. The Z3 could make or break BB.