BlackBerry fans, here are some new BlackBerry Z3 hands-on photos
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2014, 07:25 posted on
The new hands-on photos confirm, once more, that the Foxconn-produced BlackBerry Z3 is a rectangular slab of black plastic with a 5-inch 540x960 display and a grippy texture on its back. It also has a dual-core CPU, a gig and a half of RAM, and 8GB of storage space...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Whoa... Why does everybody hate this phone? It's cheap, dude.
I live in Indonesia, this phone will free us from Samsung's tyranny & arrogance which floods us with stupid overpriced products in low-mid end market. Kudos to BlackBerry.
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Are you out of your mind? Seriously, didn't you remember who was the reigning smartphone oem prior to samsung? None other than blackberry
And as far as your "samsung's arrogance" thing, that only adds insult to the injury as in this reality blackberry is the one who prices their devices obnoxiously
Besides the one and only reason people used blackberry in the 1st here was bbm and now that it's available for other platforms there really are no logical reasons to buy a berry unless you're a die-hard bb fanboy
15. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
And i don't think samsung products are Overpriced, at the very least, not to the extent of blackberry
Galaxy s4 costs 6.5 million here (give-and-take) while the Z30 costs 7.5 million.
8. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
I see popular local apps here: kaskus, detik, BCA, 7 elevent, Garuda Indonesia, LewatMana, 21 Cineplex.
10. NotAGeek (Posts: 272; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I'm not interested with this phone but i highly recommend it to my mother.Btw,fireblade...I'm also Indonesian!
18. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
My first BlackBerry was BB 8520 (Gemini). Nice to try Z30 (Jakarta), sounds very Indonesian.
23. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
It does, and for good measure.
19. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Looks like an Xperia ZL to me. Also, the naming is dangerously similar to that of Sony. I smell some lawsuits cooking up here!
25. WallStreetWolf (Posts: 250; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
The Blackberry Z-Series was in developer hands and released before the Xperia Z-series. Misinformed dribble to feed the trolls.
20. techloverNYC (Posts: 564; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
With less than 2% market share in the US, how a giant has fall....
21. somebody (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
The name should be stands for Sony's next flagship. Look at the phone, that looks such a Sonyish, but this one very ugly (sorry).
Sony is far ahead all the way.
22. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Overpriced junk that nobody will buy
27. ibenzawla (Posts: 11; Member since: 08 Apr 2014)
Price is the key here. Blackberry should learn from Nokia. Build something affordable but not too cheap and watch as market share go up bit by bit. Lumia 520 and 521 remains the best selling Nokia phones right now why? Because its easier for people to take a risk on a $100 smartphone even by a company in trouble. This phone if priced right will be a strong contender as my next Blackberry device. I really want BB to recover.