BlackBerry expected to ship 14 million devices this year
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2013, 13:56 posted on
Analysts haven't been too bullish on BlackBerry recently with one downgrading the rating on its stock to "underperform". But, it's not all bad news for BlackBerry, because a new report is saying that the company's projections for device shipments this year are on the rise, and BlackBerry is now expecting to ship 14 million devices in 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. KParks23 (Posts: 492; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
They might ship that many but how many will actually sell... Prolly not many maybe 5 or 6 lol
2. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 540; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Both a doom and gloom and a glowing upbeat report in less than an hour. WTF
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 619; Member since: 27 May 2012)
They already shipped 6 million unit in the first quarter.
Shipping only 8 million unit in 3 quarters seems to be underestimated.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Where's Nikolas Oliver?...... hater
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm also waiting him :)
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Here i am :)
Speaking of which, I'm honored, Thank You.
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Phone Enthusiast with deep hatred towards BlackBerry,.