BlackBerry continues to offer itself to potential suitors, add Facebook to the list
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2013, 14:07 posted on
While we have known that BlackBerry put itself up for sale for some time now, and while we have also...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. atlvideoguy (Posts: 36; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Blackberry is dying, soon to become extinct!
2. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
Just give it up Blackberry....You are old and need to be put out to pasture!
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2301; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I hope BB gets bought by Zuckerberg, or as Id like to call him, replace the Z with an F and you'll get the idea, because any bad business deals Facebook does like with Instagram, means less money for that a-hole.
5. E.S.1 (Posts: 289; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
They may survive.
Blackberry is a great business phone for some.
There are people I work with that don't care about apps, movies, music, movies on their phones etc.
They use it as a phone and some texting.
7. Rager722 (Posts: 127; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
The Q10 because of keyboard and the Z30 are probably the last greatest BlackBerry phones ever.
8. ArdaA (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
Blackberry had a chance and sometime to be in the game but they ignore the chance and now they have their white flag up, but what do I care I never liked blackberry