BlackBerry Z30 stars in official video; available in U.K. as early as September 26th
Carphone Warehouse has a concession stand inside the retailer where the new BlackBerry 10 powered device will be available. This will be the most powerful BlackBerry device ever with a dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. 2GB of RAM is on board and the largest cell ever found in a BlackBerry phone (2880mAh) keeps the lights on. If you pre-order the device from Selfridges now, you can actually pick up your BlackBerry Z30 on September 26th. The price for the all-touch handset is £600 ($958 USD).
Meanwhile, BlackBerry has released an official video overview of the phone. "See more, hear more, do more," is the tag line of the clip. It refers to the larger screen and the larger battery powering the phone. If the phone follows the same trek as the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10, it will be a few weeks before we see this in the states. Hopefully for the Canadian manufacturer, it will be before the holiday season.
source: BlackBerry, Selfridges via Pocketlint
1. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
With that bezel, this phone will be ginormous.
2. Legnaldo (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh Blackberry, just get a build of android with full support for android apps and skin it the way you want; like amazon did with their fire. Then you might get to keep some of your remaining market share.
22. picka_vi_materina (Posts: 159; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
People hate a monopoly and yet the stupidly support it. Get a life kid.
3. Knightmare64 (Posts: 29; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
"Keep Moving" I am sure people moved to better phones already BB.
4. blackice214 (Posts: 163; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Haha 1000$ for this...... goodbye blackberry is was nice not knowing you
16. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
The base model iphone 5s in the UK is $878USD.
5. wrm2013 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Any bets that no carrier in the US WILL endorse this phone?
18. Glim12808 (Posts: 391; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Sprint announced twice already that they will carry the phone.
21. axllebeer (Posts: 265; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
And now Verizon has as well.
6. Kishin (Posts: 579; Member since: 30 May 2013)
With those specs and dying software+Hardware, Sorry but its 2 late now they crossed the line with pricing $1000.
early 2012 specs its late 2013------Note 3=$700+Gear=$299
8. Slammer (Posts: 929; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
This phone actually looks amazing in looks and specs. My only issue is no removable battery. I like the fact that it does have expandable memory.
11. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
P.s... For a $1000.00 it better come with some sucky sucky!!!
12. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
these guys are not normal..958 USD..they're just not normal..RIM changed to Blackberry, which just changed to RIP™
15. fuzzkage (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
if this came out early last year instead of the other phone z whatever they might of actually had a chance minus the pricing lol
17. Alex123 (Posts: 188; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
In this price point, i would say that BB will soon be died. Sorry to say that but it is true
20. Glim12808 (Posts: 391; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Blackberry is hemorrhaging enough already but they just had to add more oozing by shooting themselves in the foot with the pricing of the Z30.