BlackBerry Z3 to be launched in India next week
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2014, 21:59 posted on
BlackBerry's latest affordable smartphone, the Z3, should be released in the world's second-largest mobile market later this month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
BlackBerry is doing the right thing by releasing this handset strategically, hitting the markets where their name still carries weight. Here's to hoping the Z3 has a strong launch here as well.
2. saenaedewe (Posts: 62; Member since: 01 May 2013)
True. It is selling very well here in Indonesia.
6. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
i'm in indonesia and i haven't seen anyone with z3 since the launch day.
13. saenaedewe (Posts: 62; Member since: 01 May 2013)
I see three people in my office using it, one of them said that it is very hard to find Z3 anywhere (seller around Jakarta) as they are all ran out of the stock.
3. tatail (Posts: 229; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Wish them all the best.
Hopefully steadily they will regain lost ground.
10. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
blackberry releasing the phone one market at a time because they can argue that it 'just' released in 1 market at their financial report, and say 'it will be' released in more market. its a strategy to trick investor into thinking that bb will be doing better.
it's also to make sure that the z3 sales number didn't go down. when the number going south, they just introduce to more market, so the sales will increase again. whenever a phone company release a phone in 1 country at one time, it means there is something wrong with the phone.
12. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3643; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I feel bad for you Sir... I Hope Mr. Chen wont fire you from sales exec. position for bad marketing and wasting time on tech sites blaming your own company. :)
14. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
BlackBerry releasing this phone one market at a time where they are doing well is called SMART BUSINESS. You would do well to recognize that. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the phone. You will say anything negative against BlackBerry, lies and all. You would make a poor business owner.
4. sys.prime (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2014)
does it require a blackberry plan for the the pushmail and facebook
5. NotAGeek (Posts: 176; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Smh,In indonesia this phone sells really well because it has no competitors.If BB want to sell the phone in india,they have to struggle with competitors such as the moto e
7. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
even smartfren android sell MORE than bb in indonesia. last time I see on news paper samsung sold 1 million + android, smartfren 300,000 android, and bb only manage to sell 120,000 bb... in 1 quarter...
8. NotAGeek (Posts: 176; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The moto g was already sold anyway here,I suggest the Z3's sale will keep declining.I used a smartfren phone,waiting for the 16 gb moto g
9. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
the real question is if bb can manage to sell z3 after 1 months. I see lots of Q10 & Z10 collecting dust, and phone reseller crying over it.
18. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
No one believes what you are saying. Even your fellow countrymen say the opposite of what you're saying.
22. ablopez (Posts: 186; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
Please stop already. We get it, you do not like Blackberry. Please stop commenting on Blackberry articles.
17. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Show proof with links that Z3 sales are declining Indonesia. If you cannot, then all you are saying is BS.
16. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
So? Who's making a comparison? BlackBerry is not in the consumer market to compete against Android. They are in the consumer market to sell to their CUSTOMERS. If you bothered to pay attention when John Chen speaks during interviews, you would already know this. Again, he's doing SMART BUSINESS.
19. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 4774; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Blackberry as a viable brand is long gone.
21. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Incorrect, as usual. BlackBerry may not be making to many waves in many places around the world in the CONSUMER MARKET, but in the ENTERPRISE MARKET, BlackBerry is THE VIABLE BRAND around the WORLD.
20. sibichandran (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Jun 2014)
I got my bb z10 a week before really it rocks...when z3 is to be launched in India it is gonna rock here...
Blackberry's bb10 is awesome
23. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Oh boy everyone line up for this....NOT!
24. meanestgenius (Posts: 2685; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Find something better to do with your time, troll.