BlackBerry Z10 teardown reveals key Qualcomm and Samsung internals
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2013, 07:48 posted on
The BlackBerry Z10 has already arrived in a few markets and while we are still waiting for it to arrive in the United States along with the new BlackBerry 10 platform in March…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Samsung is clearly monopolizing the mobile world!!!
Not surprising though... I believe their products are satisfaction guaranteed.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
And Qualcomm :)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Their "Snappy Draggy" processors are not to be messed with :)
5. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
their S4 chips arent to be mess with. I wasnt too impress with S3 and below. Qualcomm will continue to munch on the competition unless this Exynos octa-core delux times 10 to the N-degree or whatever they call it chip released by Samsung owns on the processing and batter consumption end.
My current phone has a pretty decent TI OMAP 4460 processor. Gets the job done but I would prefer the S4 no doubt.
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
That list looks like a cup of noodles.
8. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
So....who is gonna say the hardware in the Z10 is so so now... Its almost a GS3.