BlackBerry Z10 now available in the U.S. from AT&T
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2013, 23:06
The new BlackBerry 10 era has started in the United States with today's launch of the BlackBerry Z10 from AT&T for $199.99 on contract; there has been a pattern seen with the launch of the phone in other countries where the all-touch device gets off to a great start only to lose momentum after the launch; in the U.K., where the Z10 got off to a good start, a pair of major carriers have already sliced the price of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quakan posted on 21 Mar 2013, 23:14 3 0
I'd like to try out an in-store demo and see how I like it.
2. Rydsmith posted on 21 Mar 2013, 23:35 0 0
I wish it the best, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. 100K apps means nothing when 99.9K of them will never be downloaded and are filer "Hello World" applications (obviously not Hello World, but you get the point).
3. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 21 Mar 2013, 23:40 3 6
Another s h i t from rim... Err.. Blackberry
4. slaggyb posted on 22 Mar 2013, 01:20 2 1
you live in a 3rd world country and talking trash about Z10 been available on AT&T.....troll get a life...
5. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 22 Mar 2013, 02:51 0 0
Im not talking about AT&T, im talking about Z10,
6. Daftama posted on 22 Mar 2013, 05:37 0 0
From all the post that read the word troll is very popular. ..lol...I guess its the worst thing you call some in here troll lol
9. Xtasy posted on 22 Mar 2013, 13:29 0 0
Got a chance to try this baby out at the mall recently and it's ust beautiful. Fast and intuitive! Typing is a breeze. Wish i had a chance to play with it more but someone was waiting in line to try it out