BlackBerry Z10 now available in the U.S. from AT&T
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2013, 23:06 posted on
The new BlackBerry 10 era has started in the United States with today's launch of the BlackBerry Z10 from AT&T for $199.99 on contract; there has been a pattern seen with the launch of the phone in other countries where the all-touch device gets off to a great start only to lose momentum after the launch; in the U.K., where the Z10 got off to a good start, a pair of major carriers have already sliced the price of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quakan (Posts: 1214; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I'd like to try out an in-store demo and see how I like it.
2. Rydsmith (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I wish it the best, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. 100K apps means nothing when 99.9K of them will never be downloaded and are filer "Hello World" applications (obviously not Hello World, but you get the point).
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Another s h i t from rim... Err.. Blackberry
4. slaggyb (Posts: 191; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
you live in a 3rd world country and talking trash about Z10 been available on AT&T.....troll get a life...
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Im not talking about AT&T, im talking about Z10,
6. Daftama (Posts: 573; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
From all the post that read the word troll is very popular. ..lol...I guess its the worst thing you call some in here troll lol
9. Xtasy (Posts: 276; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Got a chance to try this baby out at the mall recently and it's ust beautiful. Fast and intuitive! Typing is a breeze. Wish i had a chance to play with it more but someone was waiting in line to try it out
10. StreetNerd (Posts: 719; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Any idea what the Q10 pricing would be?