BlackBerry Z10 is the BlackBerry 10 model most in use
0. phoneArena 05 Jan 2014, 16:35 posted on
Even though BlackBerry had to write off nearly a billion dollar's worth of BlackBerry Z10 units that were collecting dust in the warehouse during the third uarter, and another $2.7 billion the following quarter, that particular model dominates the BlackBerry 10 platform. The data, based on the number of BlackBerry 10 devices that downloaded a free checklist app in BlackBerry World called Stuff I Need, reveals that the BlackBerry Z10 is the most active phone on the platform today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Not very surprising considering that it the most modern looking BB10 model so far..
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 1560; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
It also has full-size touchscreen, which is unusual on Blackberry models. Looks good, as well as Z30. BB10 is decent operating system, but it's very different to others and has weaker app ecosystem compared to big three (not problem to everybody, though). Good luck Blackberry, whatever happens.
2. alextheZowner (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
I'm typing this with my Z10 hahaha. I'm getting a Z30 but can't find the right site to buy it from any suggestions?
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Cool❕.. How do you like BB10❔... Are you a previous BB user❔
14. alextheZowner (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
I love my BlackBerry10 especially the keyboard even though I kinda feel like the joints in my big dumbs hurt of how fast I can type hahaha. Do you own a BB10? And yea but no my first phone was a blackberry 8320 then had a 8520 and now this
15. alextheZowner (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
Thank you. I have shopped at amazon before and I like it. But only the products that say ship and sold by amazon. Not aby other retailer. In just not convince or sure if it would be factory unlocked. The BlackBerry10 I have I purchased it from shopblackberry.com and it works fine with any SIM.
16. alextheZowner (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
I actually have been surfing that site and it looks nice my only concern is the pricing. Like why do they have a blackberry Z10 for 299$ and another one for 409$ it's like that for other phones as well. I get the SIII models they have some difference but the BB10s don't. Any help on that.
5. cdgoin (Posts: 374; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
Isnt this like being the smartest kid in the special ed class..?
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yeah, but it's different, and that goes a long way... What kind of people choose the same thing that everyone else has❔... Most likely boring people, with no personality of their own, who strive to fit in... I'd rather be different.. BB10 has more soul than some other OS's..
11. Mr_Awesome (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
Hahahaha! I literally just laughed out loud
17. Paximos (Posts: 95; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
LOL too. I guess the majority are not soul seekers!!!
6. Paximos (Posts: 95; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
all their phones, customer service, their frontend web store (digital river), and blackberry as a whole suck..phuck'em.
8. E.S.1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Maybe true.. but still the best business phone as of today!!
12. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
They will not be around much longer. Good riddance
13. tenzin (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Z30 is selling since last week of November so 8% on 1st of January is not bad otherwise personally had not better phone then z30 after long 4 years on Android and wp big thank to brilliant bb10 os, once you try gesture operation on it you never came back to big trio