BlackBerry X10 spotted on Instagram
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2013, 23:22 posted on
We don't know about you, but we're beginning to get a warm and fuzzy feeling from BlackBerry X10 and while we're not sure if it is the Bold-esque look of the handset and the QWERTY keyboard, we are really beginning to look forward to January 30th; meanwhile, the BlackBerry X10 was spotted on Instagram and that QWERTY is to die for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I WANT GOOGLE+!!!!
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1388; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If I was going to get a Blackberry device (read: I wouldn't), I definitely wouldn't head back to 2008 with an X10. The square screen & the signature keyboard just seem so antiquated to me now.
5. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
I think people will be pleasantly surprised by RIM at the end of this month. The specs wont wow but soon after they use this new platform they will like i think. Bring on a new OS!
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
coming from a blackberry fan, I have 50:50 about this x10.. but the z 10, I love it
8. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol looks awkward... the keyboard is just..meh
10. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Z10 for the win, X10 looks like a Blackberry Bold Touch with new software. Womp Womp.