BlackBerry Windermere hybrid trackpad/keyboard gestures revealed, photo available
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2014, 03:42 posted on
A BlackBerry user has discovered that said keyboard will support some familiar touch-screen gestures. There is swiping in four directions, along with touching, moving, tapping, and clicking gestures that let the user arrange items and content inside BB10. The Windermere keyboard is essentially described as a trackpad, which matches these newly discovered gestures...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MacWiNux (Posts: 52; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
is that the screen or what? wait that's the screen sorry
not losing hope for BB :D
9. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 831; Member since: 29 May 2014)
If they wanna survive, they need to use Android. BB OS is not attractive anymore since no developer want to support it.
3. Lt.Green (Posts: 318; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
This is a make or break year for BB. Best wishes is all I can say.
5. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Keep up the good fight, BlackBerry. I have faith in you.
10. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 831; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Being different doesn't mean it could survive. Being different means it's different.
7. Gsizzle (Posts: 34; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
As a Canadian, I am digging all these positive feedback's.
Keep fighting BB! F!ck Apple!
11. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 831; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I don't think BB can survive. The 3rd party developer don't want to support the BB OS10 because there is no user. This is a chicken and egg problem. No user bring No apps... No apps bring no user.
And BB has no money to support the developer ecosystem. It seems to me that BB can only play the CHEAP game. a.k.a the BB OS 7 game (Java featurephone).
8. NYDiver22 (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
I hate phones that plaster their full name across the front of their devices! Blackberry never strayed from that practice. If you're confident in your product, you shouldn't have to have such a label, or banner. Samsung does the same thing. To me, it shows weakness. And we hate the carriers for doing it, and I dont see anything better when the OEMs do it. I commend Apple for doing it different. Their devices for what its worth, scream confidence!