BlackBerry R10 leaks out in gesture control tutorial video
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 09:01 posted on
The BlackBerry R10 hasn’t even been announced officially yet it appears in the leaked images almost every day, but now we have the first video showing how the new BlackBerry 10…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. msa1988 (Posts: 391; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Z10 = Much better Storm ("much better" doesn't exactly do justice)
Q10 = Much better Bold
R10 = Much better Curve
They've stuck with that worked in the past (well it's hard to say the Storm worked; that thing was a POS) and advanced their products to work with BB10. I really like the direction BB is going.
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
totally agree!! i wish they will introduce a new torch!
2. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
oh my god im not dreaming am i ? bb is really f*cked up
this phone looks real nasty
for real guys this looks as if it was coming from 2007 or something
6. cabuya (Posts: 24; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
You always had the same comment. If BB is dead why plz why you always have to enter the post and comment if is 2007 and people buy it is not your money dude
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not bad, I will introduce it to my friend, hope he will like it!
Keep it up, BB!
4. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
How many phones are they going to produce? Nobody buys any of them anyway
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How many bashing comments are you going to post? Nobody cares about your comment anyway.
8. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Well then quit reading them...Nobody cares about your "Blacberry all the way" comments..
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nobody gives a piss about your comments.
10. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Then why do you keep responding. Blackberry is a failure move on son!
15. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2346; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
reported again, ban coming your way troll
11. Lauticol (Posts: 58; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Everytime I see it I confuse it with the HTC Chacha
12. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
its really funny how nikolas oliver replies to himself as apiskula!