BlackBerry Q5 gets released in the U.K. and South Africa
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 20:27 posted on
The entry-level BlackBerry Q5 launched on Tuesday in the U.K. and South Africa; similar to the BlackBerry Q10, the device features a 3.1 inch 720 x 720 resolution screen. Unlike the Bold-esque QWERTY on the Q10, the keys on the Q5 keyboard are more basic. The device can be purchased unlocked from retailers like Expansys for £344.99 ($523 USD)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
A phone that costs north $500 should not be considered as a "low-end", blackberry priced their devices exorbitantly
2. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 528; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yea,like apple,samsung,htc,sony,nokia,motorolla,lg... the list goes on
3. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
+1, if they call it entry level bearing a $ 500+ price tag, it would be lining up with the higher end smartphones. It should be around $ 300.
4. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I can buy a high end device here in India with that price!
5. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 805; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Agree.. Blackberry will sink & google will buy this company as well..LOL