BlackBerry Q10 with back cover made of rubber is pictured
0. phoneArena 09 Mar 2013, 11:06 posted on
The BlackBerry Q10 is supposed to come to market with a distinctive back made of woven glass, but some pictures of the physical QWERTY equipped phone wearing a rubberized back have been discovered; the picture also shows that the device will be powered by a 2100mAh battery compared to the 1800mAh cell on the BlackBerry Z10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's ok, at least it is not a plastic back.
2. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
2100mAh battery??! Why the Z10 only have 1800mAH? I just don't get it!
5. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
because they want you to buy Q10. as for z10, take HTC one instead, HTC one is the z10 done right
13. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
i'm using iPhone, but even i can see which one is better, Z10 or HTC one.
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
But I thought that the HTC One copied the Z10. lol
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Yes it has a lower battery but they just pushed an update to increase the camera and battery life , so either may be just as good as any other top end phone.
(Notice i said "may be")
4. MEeee (Posts: 269; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Platic back will sell millions vs that glass back will sell thousands.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6581; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Too bad BB didnt launch the q10 first or at least at the same time if they want their profits too surge up
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Kinda stupid of BB to put 1800 mah in a 720p display and 2sth on a 720*720 display? Maybe the Q10 is its flagship...
15. dorianb (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This just in: Your choice of battery cover. Rubber or pseudo-Carbon Fiber. *Battery cover NOT included with phone. Sold separately.*