BlackBerry Q10 with back cover made of rubber is pictured
0. phoneArena 09 Mar 2013, 11:06 posted on
The BlackBerry Q10 is supposed to come to market with a distinctive back made of woven glass, but some pictures of the physical QWERTY equipped phone wearing a rubberized back have been discovered; the picture also shows that the device will be powered by a 2100mAh battery compared to the 1800mAh cell on the BlackBerry Z10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's ok, at least it is not a plastic back.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
2100mAh battery??! Why the Z10 only have 1800mAH? I just don't get it!
5. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
because they want you to buy Q10. as for z10, take HTC one instead, HTC one is the z10 done right
13. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
i'm using iPhone, but even i can see which one is better, Z10 or HTC one.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
But I thought that the HTC One copied the Z10. lol
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Yes it has a lower battery but they just pushed an update to increase the camera and battery life , so either may be just as good as any other top end phone.
(Notice i said "may be")
4. MEeee (Posts: 343; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Platic back will sell millions vs that glass back will sell thousands.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Too bad BB didnt launch the q10 first or at least at the same time if they want their profits too surge up
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Kinda stupid of BB to put 1800 mah in a 720p display and 2sth on a 720*720 display? Maybe the Q10 is its flagship...
15. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This just in: Your choice of battery cover. Rubber or pseudo-Carbon Fiber. *Battery cover NOT included with phone. Sold separately.*