BlackBerry Q10 outsells the Apple iPhone 5, HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4 in France
0. phoneArena 29 May 2013, 15:23 posted on
Not to disparage the whole country, but the people in France have always been a bit...different; how else do you explain the fact that Jerry Lewis is considered a comedic icon in the country even when the comedian's own country turned its back on him. Now, French carrier SFR says that the BlackBerry Q10 is outselling all of the other smartphones in its lineup...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
If the winners write the history, why does french history exist?
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Apiskula NicolasOliver and Extasy
27. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
I'm here and loving the news lol.. Now I can laugh in the faces of those other losers hahahahahahaha
31. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Dude it's France who cares...they are not selling in the US at all because its junk
35. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Pfft...apiskula, just surrender, BB is not a junk any more, no more "BankruptBerry". Now, it's BlackBerry!
49. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nobody is buying them in the states...They are dying a slow death and will be bankrupt
41. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
The Q10 is not even selling in the US until early june, dude... and who said thw Z10 is not selling good in the US? did u bother to read the reviews on the carrier sites? Maybe if u read them u would learn that this phone is better, excuse me way better than the S4 and believe me I like the HTC one but this phone is still better
50. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
You must be high if you think the Z10 is better than the S4...My outdated Droid X is better than the Z10
42. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hey xtasy look who's here Apiskula and Nicolasoliver.
But sadly pikapowerise is banned.
38. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Thanks for the good word! I'm honored... Truly
44. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
q10 is a eye candy handset .... when i first saw ... i really like it ... want to have one .... but i still love to be a robot(android) user
2. buccob (Posts: 2148; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Wow... that was unexpected...
But I don't think it will be enough to stop whats really happening in the rest of the world... where blackberry is in free fall...
It is sad that it was only now that they put together a great harware/software in the Z10 and Q10... This is already too late...
28. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Your wrong! Blackberry came up with something greater and better than the rest. What does it matter when they did it. They needed that time to change their game. The old software they had was a limited dead end trap for them.. They had to change everything from ground up and everyone knows that something great takes time to build
39. buccob (Posts: 2148; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Well.. keep telling yourself that...
Believe me I really hope Blackberry succeed and keep improving their nice OS... but I saw the same thing happening to Android in the US... People did not like it in the beginning and then Apple became more popular due to early reputation of Android... But this only changed after many years...
In my country Blackberry was so popular a couple of years ago that we were the most important market for RIM in south america... and we recently receive the BB Z10 earlier than other countries... BUT that does not change the fact that people is increasingly buying the popular Galaxies... and I would dare to say that Sony is also looking bright these days...
Blackberry did a good change, but so did Palm right before they went kaput...
Also even though BB OS is good today I disagree in what you say that is "greater and better"... I would say it is comparable, but I would not change Android for a Blackberry today... or anytime soon...
(I have tried Z10 extensively) Only thing I envy is the 2GB of RAM... anything else... My Sony Xperia Acro S does better, funnier, and even wet...
3. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I wouldn't be suprise that Q10 is outselling all other phones on the market.
An actual keyboard is way better and convinient when it comes to texting..
now i have two friends switched from s3 to Q10, and they say they didn't want touch screen anymore.
29. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Your right the keyboard is great but the keyboard on the Z10 is easier to text messages out on and faster.. Now Blackberry has the best Querty and touch screen keyboard on the market
53. buccob (Posts: 2148; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This would be correct years ago where messaging was the most relevant feature... but now... playing games, watching videos, browsing web... and having innovating applications is whats important...
So... nope... thats not gonna happen...
4. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Our company is also getting Z10 and Q10 as well :-)
5. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
What I can't figure out is... Who in America doesn't consider Jerry Lewis a comedic icon!?
6. waterninja21 (Posts: 24; Member since: 03 May 2013)
The French are weird. They don't count lol
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 16111; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apparently they count in cell phone sales.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
BB BACK with avengence. Q10 outsold the iPhone 5 very impressive. Curious too see how well they do in the state's.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 16111; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And you have the nerve to call people blind fanboys. Dude you're a hypocrite, now be a good little boy and re read the headline. And by only remarking about it outselling the ip5, you make it sound like outselling the other 2 is no big deal. Better be careful to not upset club droider.
32. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
They are a failure in the states
36. semipro1337 (Posts: 72; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Yea all Im getting from your posts is the following
"Wah wah BlackBerry no sell good in states wah. United states of emerika all that matter to me wah. I still upset basille did my mom and shot my brother on the wall. Wah."
51. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
You really need to learn some english...I have no idea what you are saying.
33. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
I knew this would happen ever since I tried the Z10.. Only reason people are not switching to the Z10 now is cuz they don't know about it and they already have iphone 5 or android phones.. People that I spoke to about it don't even want to bother listening about the Z10 cuz they think it's the same old Blackberry from 10 years ago.. Once the word gets out, even the touch screen will sell like crazy, in the states I mean
9. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Good for BB. Hopefully they'll have similar success in other markets.
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No they won't, cause there's 3 Reds. And 1 was from me
11. jellmoo (Posts: 950; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Honestly, a big part if it is probably just a complete lack of competition in the QWERTY space. If people value a physical keyboard as their prime attribute in a new device, the Q10 pretty much has that market all for itself.
12. Taters (Posts: 4967; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I actually like touchscreen typing better than my bb 9700. Go figure.
34. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Well than try the Z10 and u will like it a lot more ;)
40. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I love my Z10. Smooth as butter and good battery life on the .2354. Dropped my One, and then the S4, to go back to the Z10.
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
it's an AZERTY keyboard people...
16. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
A lot of people has been waiting for a new QWERTY phone, it's good that BB is giving people choices.
17. papss (unregistered)
Next you are going to tell me BB phones are doing good in Canada
24. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Les idiôtes sont tres stupides, je suis en shock (vraiment).
30. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Who cares...and this junk is not selling in the United States at all. Blackberry is a failure
43. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Come on apiskula BB10 is much better than old BB, give credit where it's due!
And why do you hate BB, or BB10...?
52. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I have worked with all phone and have seen the new junkberries. They are terrible.
46. NewroticSlob (Posts: 56; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Apiskula and Nicholas have no answer for their maligning BB. They state it's junk without proof. By the way, the sun is going to explode too. I wonder if there's proof to back that up? Two individuals who can't seem to give evidenced-based facts to their statements. They must be financial wizards and soothsayers that have cornered the market on how BB will do. Well, I guess when BB fails, they'll have nothing else to say. However, they'll be out of job too. Quite the conundrum.
47. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
blackberry? who the f*** wants to buy it. ppl must be crazy. bb is just a big HYPE nothing else. AND SAMSUNG IS JUST A JUNK PLASTIC. go for htc ONE. thats a phone of the year 2013
54. speedl (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Email - : email@example.com Chat : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : speedlinkenterprise
call us :+447031946319 / +447031994302 Add on BBM Chat 24HRS: 2ACBFC69
We have all Mobile phones original , unlocked and can be use in any country . All brand new with the complete
accessories in original factory sealed box 100% original and comes with 2 year international warranty. This phone is
unlocked and can be used with any SIM card. No activation required. All with GUARANTEE & WARRANTY Certificate.
* Your privacy is assured
* Our prices are second to none
* Secure transaction guaranteed
* We ship Monday through Saturday.
* Free shipping on qualified orders
* We offer reasonable discount on bulk purchases
* We ship same day after confirmation of payment.
* We offer a 30 day return policy and a 100% money back guarantee.
All our product comes with the minimum warranty of 1 full international warranty from manufacturer.
BUY 2 GET 1 FOR FREE CHECK OUT FOR OUR EXTRA CHEAPER PRODUCT LIST:
Apple iPhone 5c 64GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 5s 64GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 5 64GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 4S 64GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 4S 32gb (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 4S 16gb (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 4G 16GB (Unlocked)
Apple iphone 3G 32GB (Unlocked)
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB (Unlocked)
APPLE IPAD 4G + Wi-Fi 64GB
APPLE IPAD 4G + Wi-Fi 32GB
APPLE IPAD 4G + Wi-Fi 16GB
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
Samsung E2652W Champ Duos
Samsung S5780 Wave 578
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1
Blackberry List price
Blackberry Porsche Design P999"1
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Sony Xperia Z1
Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 1020
Newest Original PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3 ( PS3 ) 2013
Xbox 360 S
Canon Eos 7D
Canon Eos 5D
We Ship Via FedEx Express/ UPS Courier Company and the estimated time for delivery is 48hours, Door Step Delivery. Our
Products Are Brand New Unlocked Factory Seale Comes With Complete casing and accessories 12 Months Manufacturer
To Place Order with our company, send inquiries to the following name & email contacts For More Inquiries and
Information About Our Products, Kindly Contact us At:
Email - : email@example.com
Chat : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : speedlinkenterprise
call us :+447031946319 / +447031994302
Add on BBM Chat 24HRS: 2ACBFC69