BlackBerry Q10 launching via Vodafone on April 26th
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 16:20 posted on
U.K. retailer Vodafone has put up its pre-order page for the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10, and the page shows that the device will launch via Vodafone on April 26th at the earliest, which is the same date that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will launch on the carrier; Vodafone has a number of plans that offer the phone for free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
this phone is good for people who dont like touch screen phones and want a phone with qwerty keyboard
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2911; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
People who don't like touch screen phones will be sorely disappointed then because this phone has a touch screen.
3. Emily1985 (Posts: 123; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
The same people that do not buy what you wrote.
seriously now, how much money Samsung pay you.
4. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Or someone that is trying to catch the eye of the Samsung Factory Pro-Troll Team scouts.
5. axllebeer (Posts: 266; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Thinking about it. I'm tired of typos and typing on glass. Even with SwiftKey I still make more mistakes than I ever did with my Bold 9930.