BlackBerry Q10 coming to AT&T June 21st for $199.99 on contract
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 13:17 posted on
It is now official, AT&T will be launching its version of the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 on June 21st; the phone will actually be available in AT&T stores on that date for $199.99 with a signed two-year pact. Those who trade in their current smartphone will be able to take $100 off the price of the BlackBerry Q10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6255; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is great news for lots of BB fans or ones that wants a QWERTY PHONE sure this phone will surpass the Z10 in sales
8. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Eric Schmidt and the POTUS will be in line to buy this.
3. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
This is trash .not really a phone not worth buying
6. AtomicMe (Posts: 20; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I sold this phone earlier today to an old guy who came into my store. I'm still dizzy and sore from just shaking my head back and forth the whole time while frowning...
7. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Do you do that SouthAsian/Indian Head bobby thing?