BlackBerry Q10 brings the 'Berry loyalists to the stores
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2013, 12:24 posted on
Back in April, BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins sounded as though he finally came around to the idea that the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 would be the model that would bring out the BlackBerry faithful; the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 was launched first to stop the bleeding that was taking place in companies that allowed employees to use their personal smartphone to work...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 509; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Good news for Blackberry and its loyal users. I hope the trend continues.
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
heins should be fired for forcing z10 to those berry loyalists
5. Rager722 (Posts: 315; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
That's what Blackberry gets for holding the launch of the Q10 in the U.S so late.. idiots..
6. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Are you sure they are BlackBerry loyalist or just blind supporters?
7. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I finally heard a story of a Blackberry user who actually needs the classic keyboard. He's a stock market floor guy who could tap out all the ticker symbols by feel without looking at the phone. He tried to switch to the Z10 and could no longer do his job. Traded it for the Q10. Just goes to show... Stick to what you're good at, Blackberry!