BlackBerry Mobile Fusion launches with support for iOS and Android devices
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2012, 08:22 posted on
RIM officially launched its BlackBerry Mobile Fusion management software today, and as promised, it comes with support for devices running Android and iOS. The platform is aimed at enterprises, which can use it to manage multiple smart mobile devices from a single web-based interface...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
wonder if they will ever make the pin app for android and iOS..... guess not
2. dcgore (Posts: 208; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
First smart move by RIM in last last 3 years.
3. greyhulk (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Maybe if they had had this from the start, the Playbook would have obtained some relevance. Few people wanted to be saddled with a Blackberry phone just to take advantage of this feature on the Playbook.
4. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Blackberry is still relevant?