BlackBerry Mobile Fusion launches with support for iOS and Android devices
- Application and software management
- Connectivity management (Wi-Fi®, VPN, certificates)
- Centralized, easy to use, unified web-based console
- Security and policy definition and management
- Asset management
- Configuration management
- Security and protection for lost or stolen devices (remote lock, wipe)
- User- and group-based administration
- High scalability
1. protozeloz posted on 03 Apr 2012, 08:32 0 0
wonder if they will ever make the pin app for android and iOS..... guess not
3. greyhulk posted on 03 Apr 2012, 12:42 0 0
Maybe if they had had this from the start, the Playbook would have obtained some relevance. Few people wanted to be saddled with a Blackberry phone just to take advantage of this feature on the Playbook.
4. CM_Punk (banned) posted on 04 Apr 2012, 01:58 0 0
Blackberry is still relevant?