BlackBerry Messenger for iOS was submitted two weeks ago, now awaiting approval
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2013, 18:47 posted on
We have been patiently awaiting the release of BlackBerry Messenger for Android and iOS. BlackBerry has said that the app would launch in the summer, and since there are just over two weeks left in summer, that means the app should be hitting soon. Now, we finally have official word from BlackBerry itself about the app and the release plans...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Nope. BBM is actually far better than Whatsapp. It's one of those things you really havta try to actually know how. One area where Whatsapp is better is data sharing cap, in BBM u cant share a file bigger than 6mb.
5. rudlie (Posts: 182; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
sorry, wrong! once BBM up to multiplatform, whatsapp getting a cheaper chat. whatsapp never bring big improvement since three years ago. rather you pick line or wechat, it offers specific feature.
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5224; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Nothing wrong with choices. Some people still enjoy BBM.
7. buccob (Posts: 1737; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Good to hear you preaching Android's philosophy. Choices
8. tatail (Posts: 232; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Sorry to tell you (I use whatsapp everyday) WhatsAPP doesn't even come close to how good BBM is.
BBM has so many features and options that you can't find it on any other messenger.
4. uchihakurtz (Posts: 293; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Let's see how it competes with other IMs, with Whatsapp, WeChat, Line, KakaoTalk, etc.. out there. I hope it'll be light weight yet feature rich like Whatsapp.
9. axllebeer (Posts: 266; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
As an Android user, (and a BlackBerry fan), I say bring it! I'm ready to dump WhatsApp and make my way back to BBM. All my friends will follow. Far superior of a platform!
10. jonartpop (Posts: 164; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I love BBM. But it's too bad that some of my friends who still use GingerBread can't enjoy the app.
12. yapsta56 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Aug 2013)
The only people this seems good for are the people that abandoned blackberry for an android handset or an iPhone.
13. Armor (Posts: 49; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
BBM is by far the best IM. They were the first and it is still the best. Just give it a try and you will see why!!!