BlackBerry Knight to be Porsche exclusive, set to be introduced October 27th
0. phoneArena 20 Oct 2011, 16:18 posted on
Remember that strange looking BlackBerry that had basically the same specs as the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 but had a futuristic look to it? It turns out that as we were told, it is an exclusive for Porsche called the BlackBerry Knight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
2. jove39 (Posts: 1132; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Other than battery life I have no reason to look at this device...so tell me...how long it will last?
3. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
it looks like it's trying to go for a retro look. I feel like people are going to continuously click the edge buttons on accident.
4. Lotus (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Sep 2011)
All I want to know is what "Smart elegant" or "National Dress" looks like.
5. Anti-Fanboy (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Sep 2011)
Wait, so if i want to get this phone i have to go to a car dealership?
6. Dr.Rock (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I get that bb only changed the front plate and this is a marketing boondoggle to place their phone with formula race car drivers and super models but shouldn't they be focusing on the update to the play book and the QNX/BBX super phone? It is weird, I root for this platform I am a total fan, but it is like watching a slow motion Canadian train wreck. It is like they don't get that they are running out of time. It is like the agony of defeat ski jumper on the wide world of sports
7. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 262; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
you people are so bitchy, you complain that phones keep looking the same, and when someone thinks outside the box and creates a new design, you still bitch about it saying how ugly it is (smh).
8. ibap (Posts: 650; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
So let me guess why there is no mention of price. If you have to ask, you can't afford it?
9. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
Probbaly a insentive to buy a porshe lol? I just wanna try it and see how that keyboard would work out =D