BlackBerry Javelin shows its face on eBay
1. harper (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0
can someone PLEASE tell me when verizon will get the blackberry bold? i know theyre getting the niagara in may. but what bout the bold?
2. patfireben (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 21:56 0
Who cares? Verizon is getting the RIM Blackberry Storm touchscreen phone. The RIM Blackberry Bold will be released only on AT&T.
3. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 22:51 0
the blackberry storm is garbage!!!!!!! go to youtube and search for it there is a video and the person reviewing it says its TERRIBLE!!!!
4. haprer (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 00:37 0
Are you sure its only on att? i think i heard it comes for verizon in a couple of months? thats what i heard? any one agree? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
5. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 06:02 0
6. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 08:16 0
From what insiders say, the video is an older build. Plus.... are you going to take the word of a kid with a bandanna around his mouth? "Uhhhh and uhhh I don't like it" I rather wait and see for myself when the real device launches because not only is the Storm garbage but the Bold is garbage. Supposely a Bold will make it's way to VZW next year. AT&T hasnt even released theirs yet, (because it's garbage) so there will be a exclusivity time for them.
9. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 08:48 0
THE BOLD IS THE NIAGARA. its like the same thing?
10. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 10:27 0
alright who ever you are..blackberry sucks at touchscreen phones i can tell you that the storm is going to be garbage. thats why people should stick to htc
11. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 10:49 0
Blackberry's suck at touchscreens? you know this how? Oh yeah the video the lasted 1:48. Don't be a tool.
12. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 13:32 0
blackberry sucks at touchschreens???what are you basing that off of? the fact that RIM has never released an touchscreen device or the fact that youre stuck on ATT for another year and youre trying to make yourself feel better
16. att rep (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 08:53 0
att has the exclusive rights to the bold it wont come to verizon for a while just like the curve taht they just got like we had for a year and a half before them
17. att rep (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 08:55 0
Garbage??? have u played w it?? no u havent....well i have...the thing is redic...3g vga screen which is crisper that the iphones...records and plays video...1 gig of internal memory html browser yea i know real terrible jackass
18. att rep (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 08:57 0
yea stick to touchscreens....the tilt 85250and 8125 were reaaaaal good....NOOOOOOOOOOO they all sucked
20. C-Chicki posted on 13 Sep 2008, 09:53 0
RIM has never release a BB with a touchscreen. What drugs are you taking? Do you believe everything people say? If someone told you college was a joke would you automaticly go with their opinion and continue flipping burgers? Jesus.
7. cartmanez (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 08:22 0
This isn't worth 4000 bucks. Besides, if RIM figures it out, they'll turn the device 'off' remotely.
8. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 08:48 0
no they wont. they didnt when the bold was sold before the launch date, or the kickstart.
13. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 17:36 0
as soon the device become commercially available RIM kills all the PINs on the pre-release phones.
14. qbyrd21 posted on 12 Sep 2008, 22:56 0
isnt this phone CDMA!?!?!?! Bold- AT&T Storm- VZ Javelin- Sprint Niagra- T- mobile I thought this waz the way RIM was bringing out the new series of BB phones
15. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 08:39 0
No... Bold AT&T Storm VZW Javelin T-mobile Niagara VZW, maybe Sprint too
19. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 08:59 0
no only verizon still uses the dinosour technology
23. (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2008, 09:09 0
Dinosaur Technology? CDMA came out after GSM. More than 50% of user in the US and Canada use CDMA
21. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 17:02 0
The Bold for Verizon will be named the Storm 9350, and the box picture is already online, type "BlackBerry Storm Gets Boxed" on Google. That Javelin for sale on eBay, however, is a preproduction unit, and in Canada. There are now 3 of 'em on the 'Bay, and one says that the seller got it off a friend working at RIM. The Storm for Verizon will be out around the end of September :)
22. (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2008, 09:08 0
Wow.... you are way off. The Bold for Verizon is codenames Niagara. The Storm is a Touchscreen phone to compete with the iphone it will be on Verizon, Vodafone and some other Canadian carriers. Bold 3G QWERTY with Camera, Storm Global Touchscreen with Camera.