BlackBerry Expert Centers expanding in Indonesia
0. phoneArena 30 May 2013, 00:46 posted on
Started back in 2009, BlackBerry Expert Centers have been up throughout Indonesia where the platform is well received; if your BlackBerry handset or BlackBerry PlayBook isn't working, you can bring it in for a quick on-site repair which saves you from having to deal with a loaner. There are 56 such centers in the country and BlackBerry is looking to expand to cities like Medan, Bali and Bandung...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Blackberry's market share in indonesia is slowly but surely decreasing as the pressure from android and iPhone are really high
2. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
It's too late. Android rules in Indonesia now.
3. NewroticSlob (Posts: 58; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Nich, go somewhere else. You have no proof of anything you state. It's gibberish. Give some proof to your statements, for once.
5. NewroticSlob (Posts: 58; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Are they? Prove it. Back your statements up, guys. Link an article. Link a report. Link anything proving your statements are true that BB is too late. The onus is on you guys to prove it. If you can't, then why should anyone listen to you?