BlackBerry Curve is the top selling smartphone in the U.S. during the second quarter
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Aug 2009, 21:49
RIM handsets finish 1st, 3rd, 5th and 6th in a list of the top ten smartphones compiled by IDC, based on vendor sales, in the second quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhoneArena Team posted on 04 Aug 2009, 22:59 0 0
That would be quite a trick! Thank you for calling that to our attention and it has been corrected.
3. E.N. posted on 04 Aug 2009, 23:07 0 0
I do see a lot of people with the curve. No offense to anybody who has one, but I really don't see what's so great about it. I thought the blackberry bold was a lot better, but that's just me.
8. renegade626 posted on 07 Aug 2009, 18:50 0 0
Its because the bold is not as wide released accross carriers as the curve is. If it wasn't a Verizon exclusive, the Tour would be the top selling in the near future over the bold.
4. iberrystorm posted on 05 Aug 2009, 01:44 0 0
hey, i didnt know that the htc fuze was a touch diamond. i thought it was a touch pro... is it a mistake or am i just crazy?
5. PhoneArena Team posted on 05 Aug 2009, 02:26 0 0
As previously stated, we had a typo showing the Touch Diamond in 10th place instead of the Touch Pro. We have already corrected it, but we Thank you for your comment.
6. johntkong posted on 05 Aug 2009, 07:13 0 0
With all the poser dumb smartphones out there, the true smart phones dominate the top 6.