BlackBerry Curve 9310 is coming to Verizon on July 12
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2012, 08:12 posted on
The BlackBerry Curve 9310 is coming to Verizon in just a few short days. The handset is oriented towards first time smartphone users that want to stay connected to friends and family via social networks even when they are out and about...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
This is by far the best phone released in 2008.
3. e.wvu (unregistered)
What's the difference between this curve and the others? Lol. It doesn't even have LTE.
4. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Why, oh why, does RIM even bother releasing such a phone??? They never cease to astound me.
5. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Just a question, ive looked everywhere to find out what speed dose the cpu run at? my boss wants this phone and is upgrading from the 8530 to this phone. Thanks
6. shiftmobile (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
To set the record straight, you do not have to get a Share Everything plan if you are upgrading. You only have to get a Share Everything plan with this device if you are a new Verizon customer.
10. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)
Sorry, ShiftMobile said already. Solid correction...PArena should have fig. that out.
8. blahb (Posts: 47; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Or skip VZ plans all together, buy it at retail price and use PagePlus for unlimited Talk/Text and 2GB of data for $55/mo.
9. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)
Remember when VZW charged 10 bucks a month for a Media Phone. This share plan will do the same too. It's not that good of a deal. IF I want the BB, it's an upgrade, no Share everything plan.
Plus, what if a single VZW subscriber wanted it?? can't they pick a min plan, txt plan and 2G of data?