BlackBerry CEO says Samsung will never have "top-notch" security
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
According to his logic WWW should collapse ...
3. jcarrigan (unregistered)
And blackberry will never regain the popular they once had. Although once a great empire of qwerty keyboard smartphones, is now a sorry piece o crap 4.2 inch phone that wouldve been relevant if it came out in 2011 :)
48. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
This is a rather fanboyish article Michael H. Mac is more secure than a Windows.
49. jcarrigan (unregistered)
hey i thought i told you to stop bragging about some weird fruit company and make my mac n cheese dammit! :) lol
And dont for get my KEY LIME PIE HAHA!
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well. NOKIA and BB are in the same boat, struggling dieing company, so I doubt he would counter attack on Tublmbling Down Nokia as there in there last hopes™
47. znellu (Posts: 74; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Seriously you are the biggest ever troll in PA! I might start hating Android only the reason that it has got fans like you :|
23. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
The only mistake that Nokia did is that they did not adopt Android. Otherwise, it is a flawless company producing the best hardware ever. It has more than 16000 patents.
Nokia means another phone's world and another story.
No one can sued them or talk badly about them
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Samsung will never have "top-notch" security" - Says CEO of dying company...
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking about BlackBerry and security, article on PhoneArena.com "BlackBerry 10 rejected by UK government - not secure enough": http://goo.gl/7hJ2u
39. Armor (Posts: 52; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
That article was published on many different web sites and has been removed because it is false (the only site that has not removed it is phonearena.com). The UK government says it takes them 7 months to pass or fail. They have not even begun to test it yet. (this is directly from them) LOL...
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
He is in big stress and underpressure, looks like he's not him self! Talking nonsense and bogus trash!
I dont see NicolasOliver commenting....?
Micheal H why was Pikapowerize banned.....?
19. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
No idea who Pikapowerize is, so I can't say why he was banned. Sorry.
20. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
By the way do you like BB or the new BB10?
What do you think of it?
What phones do you own MichealHeller.....?
41. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think that Michael H. likes Ubuntu. :)
43. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I do run Ubuntu as my primary OS on my laptop, Chromebook secondary, and Windows 8 as a backup if all else fails.
45. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I haven't played around with BB10 yet, but I'm looking forward to trying it.
27. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
The one who likes to bash android and bb
Anyway, just stfu heins.. Your platform isn't good
Michael h has nexus 4
44. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Correct you are. I've got a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7. Plus there's an HTC Radar sitting around the house, but I really do need to get rid of that. And, my wife has an iPad, so I sometimes use that, just to see how things are going with iOS.
46. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Looks like you got thumbed down for mentioning iPad and W8....?
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This kind of trash talk from the CEO of BB/RIM is the clearest indication yet of how desperate the situation is at BB/RIM. The GS III internal memory plus removable memory card can be encrypted to AES256, which is the gold standard for data security. Communication from the handset to the rest of the world is a function that is out of the handset manufacturer control. All of the more secure protocols are supported by both GS III and IV, so this is just further proof of how desperate things are at BB/RIM.
25. belovedson (Posts: 988; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
its actually a common tactic in politics. it shouldn't be surprising its happening now.
30. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If Heins wants to pursue a career track in politics, he should not waste any time. His future at RIM/BB isn't looking too rosy. He certainly has the fundamental skills (trash talking) down quite well.
35. belovedson (Posts: 988; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i dont understand the hatred. each brand attacks one another. it's just how f'ed up so called *business has become
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
even james bond uses an android phone... who needs bb anymore...
6. Ale749 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
The perfect phone would be an iPhone with Blackberry Messenger with the battery life and resistance of a Nokia 1100
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I knewed you would get thumbed down!
iPhone yea in you're dreams™
12. Ale749 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
On twitter it had over thousand retweets and here it gets about 6 thumbs down
15. quakan (Posts: 1374; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
You're on Android Central...erggh...I mean Phonearena : )
37. vincelongman (Posts: 4517; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
In my opinion on this site there is about the same number of Andriod and iOS fans, but there are far less Window 8 and BlackBerry fans.