BlackBerry CEO and analyst disagree on the strength of the BlackBerry Z10's start
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:18
BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins says that the launch of the BlackBerry Z10 in Europe was strong and was also strong in India where product that the CEO thought would take five days to sell through actually took all of two days leaving stores sold out of the new BlackBerry 10 model; at least one analyst disagrees and has cut his projection on Z10 sales...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:31 1
40 out of 400 mail users on one server that i am watching are from RIM network which makes it about 10% of mail users using BB.
2. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:32 4
he's eating what he said before!! lol at these silly analyst!
3. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:34 5
i think 1 to 2M BB Z10 shipped is respectable especially that its just a new platform..just like the lumia 920...
its realyl time to break the duopoly!!! i love competition and choices!!!
13. jsdechavez posted on 09 Mar 2013, 12:30 1
+1! Dhang.. I like some optimish here.. Unlike many immature trolls and haters here..
4. BillyG posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:38 2
nothing's new, as usual, the only places BB can sell their phones : Canada, Indonesia, India and prob. UK. Thats. It.
7. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 18:20 4
um nooo!! africa is also BlackBerry market... and in every country BB still has a respectable share
6. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 18:19 2
still in june dude... but i dont know why people will thumb you down..
8. Trade_Mark (banned) posted on 08 Mar 2013, 18:25 1
So these 2phones can run Android apps, or platform. Wow!
9. sonisoe posted on 08 Mar 2013, 18:42 0
if this unit can sell 5 million to customers, bb are in it to slug it out w wp for starters
10. platformwars posted on 09 Mar 2013, 01:15 0
Well.. The Indian BB CEO was very happy with the sales for the first week.. but jumped ship as soon as he could and has quit to join another firm... Says alot about the confidence BB Top Brass has in the product..
11. WHoyton1 (limited) 5 days ago posted on 09 Mar 2013, 03:38 0
Im ashsmed to say im going to take the analysts side...fine that in india there are high sales but in europe i have not heard of 1 person having the device and when i went to check one out in store the were Z10 sale signs everywhere and it was priced around the same as a s3... i know which one i would choose! The fact bb have pinned there hopes on this one touchscreen device which wasnt even how they made there money in the first place is sad..long live WP8
12. BigRed83 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 08:02 0
I wonder if Mr. Faucette bought the Storm 1 & is still bitter. What a joke