BlackBerry CEO Heins opens up on T.V., mentions possible May launch for BlackBerry Q10 in U.S.
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 23:43 posted on
BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins had a chance to sit down in front of the television camera to speak about BlackBerry 10; Heins noted that 55% of global BlackBerry Z10 buyers came over from another platform, a development that even the CEO said that he was surprised about, and when pushed, he offered up the notion that of those who came to BlackBerry 10 from another platform, half came from iOS and half from Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ar2730 (Posts: 40; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I think this guy has done an AMAZING job. I love love love the new blackberry! The keyboard is 2nd to NONE!!!
4. StreetNerd (Posts: 699; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
im still waiting for the Q10 pricing -_-"
5. mattrajeh (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
blackberry will be back, just as I expected!!!still considering buying the Z10!:)
6. apiskula (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Yeah Heins shut the door and get out. Your a fool. Death to blackberry
7. AlMal (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
It is the launch, but the guy on the picture does not look very happy about it :).